Living an Extraordinary Life
- 8 Power Principles to Create a Life of Meaning and Abundance
- Narrated by: Robert White, Dennis Becker
- Series: Nightingale-Conant: Achievement
- Length: 8 hrs and 18 mins
- Original Recording Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $52.95
This program does not contain any universal truths - about anything. It simply asks that you take some time to look at your life and how you can have it work better, in your relationship with family and friends, in your workplace, in your community, and in your relationship with the most important person in your life: you.
Based on intensive work with over a half million people worldwide, Living an Extraordinary Life acknowledges that we all have what it takes to live a life of fulfillment, success and abundance - if we are willing to take charge of our lives and discover the true meaning of personal responsibility. In other words, knowing how to live an extraordinary life is not a mystery.
In Living an Extraordinary Life, you'll learn eight power principles, elements you can apply in all areas of your life. Throughout these sessions these eight power principles will be built upon, session by session, so you can live a life of true magnificence. You'll learn to:
- Decide clearly, specifically and positively what you want
- Gain the ability to live your truth - with yourself and others
- Be responsible - own your own results
- Express yourself - directly let people know what you're thinking and feeling
- Take risks - only through risk taking can meaningful change occur
- Participate 100% - living an extraordinary life isn't a spectator sport
- Be in partnership - always play the game of life in win-win fashion
- Get and stay committed - to this program and your life