Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $13.99
Going to Hong Kong and looking to make friends? Don't leave home without the Top 25 Cantonese Questions You Need to Know!
In this powerful audiobook, you'll master responses to all the basic questions, from "What's your name?" to "Where are you from?" and more. Built into every lesson you'll find opportunities for extensive practice, self-review, and self-evaluation. By the end of the book, you'll not only be answering these questions, but asking them yourself! If you haven't studied Cantonese but want to be well prepared for simple social situations, this is the audiobook for you. Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point
- Twenty-five eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Cantonese and Cantonese culture. With each lesson, you will master a frequently asked question in daily conversation, and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bi-lingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is NOT a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Cantonese within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Hong Kong
- Ask and answer the 25 most frequently asked questions
- Perfect your Cantonese pronunciation with built in prompts and exercises aimed at getting you speaking
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 100+ pages. Start speaking Cantonese now!