Lean Philosophy: Profitable Methods = Winning Business
- Lean | Kaizen | Kanban | Scrum | Agile. Six Sigma | Lean Startup | Lean Enterprise | Analytics | 5s Methodologies | Agile Project Management
- Narrated by: Perden Studio, Five Studio
- Length: 13 hrs and 54 mins
- Categories: Business & Careers, Management & Leadership
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $24.95
Create your ultimate business with the help of the proven Lean system.
Are you looking for a ground-breaking guide for business success?
Do you want to revolutionize your project management, streamline your business operations, and drastically improve your company?
Then this audiobook is for you.
Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, the CEO of a small to medium enterprise, or a team leader looking to overhaul your skill sets, the secret to running a successful business lies in the Lean system.
This complete guide unveils the foundations of essential project and business management systems, drawing on tried-and-tested advice to bring you a comprehensive plan for success. Covering Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban, Scrum, and Agile Project Management, this book is your ticket to an all-new business management system.
- In part 1, you’ll explore how Lean Six Sigma will help you analyze your business, improve what isn’t working, and streamline your process of operations.
- In part 2, you’ll discover how Kaizen and Kanban can revolutionize your business philosophy and improve your workflow fast.
- In part 3, you’ll uncover a step-by-step formula for implementing Scrum into your business and running a Scrum project.
- In part 4, you’ll learn how Agile Project Management can help you become a better project manager and supercharge your business productivity.
Even if you’re new to these methodologies, inside you’ll find everything you need to know for successful implementation. Whether you want to make more profits, secure more clients, or create faster, more streamlined projects, the Lean system is a vital tool for long-term business success.
Buy now to uncover the benefits of the Lean system today.