Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Gift your kid the inspirational tale of Kobe Bryant! Inspire excellence, grit, and unlimited possibilities.
Are you looking for an empowering biography to inspire the inner genius of your kids.
Then you will love our children-friendly biography! This fun biography book is the perfect start for any child to begin reading nonfiction and biographies.
This book consists of five parts:
- I: Illustrated biography - Printed in full color and written like a storybook, these 26 pages of engaging illustrations are sure to engage your little ones.
- II: Extended biography - Curated to deepen your child’s knowledge about Kobe Bryant, our extended biography is also perfect for school reports.
- III: Gallery - Impress your little ones with an iconic photo of Kobe Bryant.
- IV: Glossary - Reinforce your child’s learning with simplified explanations of advanced vocabulary.
- V: Muse Museum - Introduce your little ones to a myriad of other inspirational individuals in our book collection.
This illustrated biography book is geared to boys and girls aged from 5 to 10 years old, but it is suitable for any child (toddlers, preschool, and kindergarten). Your kid will love it!
About Kobe Bryant:
Also known as The Black Mamba, Kobe Bryant was a legendary basketball player, who inspired millions all over the world with his superb skill in basketball and unparalleled will to win. In addition to the numerous feats and achievements he accomplished on the court, Kobe also made his mark as a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Kobe BryantAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Excellent children's book about Kobe Bryant's life. I enjoyed it and will listen to this with my kiddos. The narration was great. I recommend for any child especially if they like basketball.
Disclaimer: My enjoyment of the narrator is based on my listening speed. I only leave 5 stars for books I've listened to or will listen to multiple times.
I requested this book from the author, narrator, or publisher in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.
1 person found this helpful