Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
7 Simple Steps for Learning How to Knit and Create Easy to Make Knitting Patterns That Look Amazing!
This book is for those who love to knit. Those who are passionate and determined to live their dream but still search for a way to achieve it. We have an honest desire to help them in achieving their goal, and this is our honest attempt. Here you will learn about the minute details of knitting that new knitters should know.
Each chapter has been beautifully designed with beginners in mind.
By the time you finish listening to this audiobook, you are no longer going to be a novice and will be able to successfully complete your first project. With practice your work will begin to look professional in no time.
If you have been searching through all of the websites and blogs about knitting that you can find but are still confused as to where to start, then this is the perfect platform for commencing your journey.
- In this book you will learn how to knit from a beginner's point of view.
- This book will teach you the steps of knitting with vivid descriptions and clear instructions.
- This book will use vivid descriptions and clear instructions to help you learn the steps used in knitting.
- This book will guide you throughout your journey to learn knitting - starting from collecting the supplies to seaming.
- This book will help you to learn how to knit but in such a way that you will never get confused with the methods or stitch patterns.
- In this book you will learn how to fix those common errors that are faced by all knitters, whether they are new or experts.
Knitting for Beginners is designed to guide and give a crystal-clear concept of knitting to beginners - from how to hold the needle to casting off. We have tried to provide all possible solutions to the problems that may be.