A comic caper that every young aspiring comedian will love, packed full of heart, humour, and dos and don'ts!
Open with your best gag. Finish with your second best. Make sure your face matches the material. Sell your routine....
Matt Millz loves stand-up comedy. He's studied the best. He's memorised all the advice. He spends hours writing new gags and thinking up crazy sketches.... So when the school runs a talent contest, of course he's going to enter.
What he doesn't count on is:
- Last minute total meltdown
- His best mate pulling out zero seconds before going on
- Teeny tiny Kitty Hope and her own bonkers ambitions
- His stepdad's own 'funny' ideas
- Headmaster Meredith Pavey, who very definitely has it in for him.
Comedy gold from a comedy genius.
What members say
- MR B FALLON
Decent kids story with funny bits
Harry Hill at his funny best with one liners and descriptions of stand up comedians all over
2 of 2 people found this review helpful