Are your kids curious about difficult concepts such as "Why does it snow?" or "Where does snow come from?" This book will help give your child an easy to understand answer and avoid the dreaded barrage of "Why?" with a fun, exciting, and easy to follow adventure. We call them science-based fairy tales, or more affectionately, 21st century fairy tales.
With this book:
- Capture your child's imagination with vibrant illustrations on every page of accompanying reference guide.
- Learn more about the characters with our character expansion content.
- Quickly refresh your knowledge of where snow comes from.
- Enjoy a bonus song at the end of the audiobook.
This book will help you:
- Provide a unique and fun solution to your child's questions of difficult ideas like, where does snow come from.
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate tricky discussions with them.
- Encourage more curious questions from your young one!
Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and secret methods on how to explain difficult concepts to young children.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested - to maximize their absorption, and frankly, to make story time even more fun!
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things like being scared.
- Listening, being patient with kids, and helping them understand when it comes to things that scare them.
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will listen to it again and again.
Simply listen and repeat out loud.