Want to teach your children about Japan and the Japanese culture? Whether going on holiday trip to Japan, moving there to live, or just for education's sake, this little book is here to help explain it all to your youngsters. Think of it as a mini Japanese culture class with plenty of fun en route.
With Kids Meet Japan:
- Capture your child's imagination with vibrant illustrations on every page of accompanying reference guide.
- Learn more about Japan, the Japanese culture, and the language.
- Enjoy a bonus song at the end of the audiobook.
This book will help you:
- Teach Japanese culture and a bit of the Japanese language.
- Give your children a head start in the ever-globalized world.
- Give your children a broader view of the world outside their home country.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested - to maximize their absorption, and frankly, to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will listen to it again and again.
Simply listen and repeat out loud.