Hey Dad, time to recycle some of your jokes.
Dad: “It contains a million letters, ends with a letter E, and begins with a letter P. What is it?”
Me: “I have no idea....”
Dad: “Post office!”
Dad, with his one-liners, what he thinks to be clever plays on words, and groan-inducing, hand-hitting-the-face hilarity, will never think to not share what he deems a funny joke. He won’t just share it quietly nor elegantly, either. Dad will make every effort to entice us into his provocations while thinking they are completely normal and genuinely funny. We think Dad would definitely approve of the jokes here.
Some are tried-and-tested, while others are modern and cool. This audiobook would make a perfect Father’s Day gift, birthday gift, holiday gift, or gift for any special occasion to celebrate Dad! These are a few of the silly, banal, absurd, ridiculous, and plain-old funny jokes that we have all heard Dad say one time or another.
- Discover funny new animal jokes along with the classics
- Silly jokes about everyday matters, people, family, and things
- Hilarious occupation jokes
- Bad, cheesy, corny, repetitive jokes we all know, but hearing Dad say them just makes them all funnier
- Clean but funny weather and nature jokes
- Jokes and puns about famous people and events
- Laugh-out-loud sports jokes
- Downright silly book titles and authors
Start laughing by click on the “Buy Now” button!