When we talk about mythology, we often think of the Greeks or the Romans. Many people forget, however, that the historical country India, with more than one billion citizens, has a mythological heritage as well. In this audiobook, we’ll dive deeper into that heritage and the beliefs and religions that have contributed to it.
You’ll hear about things like:
- The significance of cows, the multiple arms, and the symbolical color blue in Hindu mythology.
- The meaning of Namaskar in Hindu mythology.
- The main characteristics of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, and other gods and goddesses in the Hindu religion.
- Some of the most intriguing tales from Hindu mythology.
- An overview of the Hindu demons.
- Marriage practices and matrimonies in ancient India.
Indian Mythology is an interesting topic for those who try to understand the South Asian culture and come to a more comprehensive level of knowing their background and history.
More from the same
- My Fox Ate My Homework
- Stock Market Investing for Beginners, Options Trading, Day Trading: Best Strategies & Tactics to Become a Profitable Investor in a Matter of Weeks. Includes Futures, Cryptocurrencies and Forex Trading
- The Ultimate Passive Income Guide: Analysis of the 10 Most Reliable & Profitable Online Business Ideas Including Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping, Ecommerce, Amazon FBA, Self Publishing
What members say
- Anonymous User
Indians have a lot of myths
I heard of Krishna and Shiva and others, but there is way more to it than that. This book provides good insights.