Transform your world with words.
In I Get To: How Using The Right Words Can Radically Transform Your Life, Relationships & Business, communications expert Alicia Dunams empowers listeners and leaders of all ages and stages of their career and life to harness the power of intentional communication for transformational results. By listening to this book, which includes more than 40 conversation starters for effective communication, you will:
- Unleash the power of "I get to" vs "I have to"
- Discover how the collective “we” can bridge conflicts and create intimacy
- Discover how curiosity and clarifying questions shift from victim to empowerment for more productive outcomes (even with a perceived loss)
- Develop subtle ways to communicate and empower others to be their best selves
- Create mindfulness that supports open, transparent, and vulnerable communication (especially when difficult dynamics are involved)
- Affirm others through acknowledgement, as well as give necessary feedback on what could be shifted for better productivity and results
International leadership trainer and communications expert Alicia Dunams has coached tens of thousands of leaders, executives, and industry experts to share their message with the world through her signature process and acclaimed "Bestseller in a Weekend®" and other trainings. Find out more at AliciaDunams.com.