How to Use Microsoft Access 2010: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Using Microsoft Access 2010
- Narrated by: Ron Welch
- Length: 43 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
If you want to learn how to use Microsoft Access 2010, then get How To Use Microsoft Access 2010 which is a step-by-step guide for beginners.
The purpose of this guide is to help listeners create databases in a handy way by using Microsoft Access 2010. The tactics and techniques set is arranged in a single product to help both beginners and professionals meet their diversified requirements of information management in an efficient and convenient way. Indeed, you will get a lot of help from this study guide for creating databases with little effort.
This study guide offers the following significant benefits to its users:
- This guide will assist you in make use of built-in database templates, as well as with creating a database from scratch.
- The information is stored in databases in tabular form. You will also learn how you can create tables in a simple and accessible way.
- You will learn the standard way of inserting and managing a table’s fields.
- Microsoft Access 2010 offers a powerful form tool for individually and flexibly watching and entering each record inside the database.
- You will also learn to format database records to make them presentable and readable.
- You will also learn to build relationships among the database tables for analyzing and sharing information purposes. Relationships are also beneficial, as if you make any change in one table then the corresponding table record will automatically updated.
- You can also analyze data and/or information by creating the queries. Microsoft Access 2010 offers an enhanced query designing tool for screening the records in the minimum possible time.
- The navigation pane of Microsoft Access 2010 makes it quite easy to access the database objects like tables, forms, queries and reports conveniently.
- Microsoft Access 2010 equips the user with a report tool for generating reports for printing the tables and query results in a highly standardized and presentable manner.
What listeners say about How to Use Microsoft Access 2010: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Using Microsoft Access 2010Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This must be the most boring set of instructions ever heard. It put me off trying to learn to use Access.