How to Talk to Anyone: 5 Books in 1
- Communication in Relationships + Effective Communication Skills + Persuasion Techniques + Nonviolent + How to Talk to Anyone in a Nonviolent Manner
- Narrated by: Craig Hannaway
- Length: 15 hrs and 48 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $24.95
Book one: Communication in Relationships
Does your once-strong relationship appear to be on its last legs?
Do you and your partner seem to never be on the same page?
Are you looking for something to do about it?
Then Communication in Relationships is the book you have been waiting for.
Book two: Effective Communication Skills
When you listen to this audiobook, you will learn a lot about overcoming your personal limitations. It will trigger the awareness of the possibilities that you can capitalize on to excel.
Book three: Persuasion Techniques
Do you want to learn the art of mental manipulation?
Do you want to improve your persuasion skills?
Do you want to learn the best methods so that people get your ideas?
Then Persuasion Techniques is the right book you have been waiting for.
Inside this book, you will find:
- The most comprehensive coverage of persuasion skills with real-life examples of how they are used to shift opinion
- The most useful guide for how to make your opinion and your voice heard
- And much more
Book four: Nonviolent Communication
Does it seem hard to get a handle on your emotions, at times, especially when others are being unreasonable?
Do you feel that no matter how hard you try, some people are just keen on blowing things out of proportion?
Does it seem like your patience is running thing with some individuals who strive to upset you?
If you can relate to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
Book five: How to Talk to Anyone in a Nonviolent Manner
In this book, you will learn:
- Different types of communication, including violent communication and nonverbal communication
- How to use nonviolent communication as a tool for improving your relationships with others and yourself
- How to become a better listener
- Step-by-step guide to using nonviolent communication in your everyday life, including conflict resolution and problem solving through nonviolent communication
- And much more
What are you waiting for? Buy this audiobook now!