Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Photography is painting with light! It's been said that photography is the one art where you don't need to go to school. Nothing separates the pro from the amateur other than skill, a keen eye, or the right moment. Give a camera to a child and they've cracked it, give the same child a keyboard and they'll get back to you in due time.
Most photographs are created using a camera which uses a lens to focus the scene's visible wavelengths of light into a reproduction of what the human eye would see. The process of creating photographs is called photography. Once you've gotten your head around this and started shooting a few pictures, you might find that photography is quite fun and interesting.
Over here in this audiobook, we can help you get a clearer picture on how to get started with the huge variety and types of photography available in this modern age. You won't feel overwhelmed or get the impression that its too complicated. When learning how to shoot photos, there are many ways you can begin practicing and honing your skills as early as today once you get your hands on a camera (or even your phone to start).
Audiobook content includes:
- Chapter 1 - Photography - Did You Know?
- Chapter 2 - Discover Photography: The Art of the Image
- Chapter 3 - What Kind of Photography Do You Want?
- Chapter 4 - Photography - A Memory Preserver
- Chapter 5 - Benefits of Trick Photography and Special Effects Photographs
- Chapter 6 - Careers to Pursue in Photography
- Chapter 7 - How to Start a Digital Photography Business
- Chapter 8 - Online Digital Photography Course