How to Overcome Negativity
- A Simple Step by Step Guide to Overcoming Mental Illness, Mastering Your Emotions and Developing Positive Strategies That Will Change Your Life
- Narrated by: John William Cantees
- Length: 3 hrs and 2 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Do you find yourself trapped in a whirlwind of negative thoughts all the time? Is it hard for you to see the optimism in life?
Do you feel as if your negative thinking is affecting your mental health?
If so, you may have developed a bad habit of negative thinking without knowing.
This audiobook will help you not only overcome your negative thinking processes, but it will educate you on what negative thinking is and where it comes from.
Everybody has their own reasons for negative thinking, it can simply be a bad habit they’ve developed growing up, it could be a self-esteem issue, or it could be a mental health issue.
This audiobook will help you identify where your own personal negative thinking comes from so you can employ the right practices to help you overcome it.
This audiobook will help you tackle change your mindset from negative thinking into positive thinking by covering the following topics:
- The definition of negativity
- Can negativity be stopped?
- Where do our negative thoughts originate from?
- The relationship between negative thinking and mental health, self-esteem, and trauma
- The benefits of positive thinking
- The effects of negativity on a person’s health, work, and relationships
- Learning to deal with other people’s negativity
- Learning to deal with your own negative thinking
- Learning about your inner-critic, are they negative?
- Thirty strategies to put a stop to your negativity
The important part of being able to overcome negative thinking is to understand that your mind can be rewired at any time as long as you stay open-minded.
This audiobook will help you understand human psychology so you can be committed to changing your mindset.
The mind is a malleable organ that you can train into being anything that you like. You can literally teach yourself new thinking processes that will allow you to see the world in a whole new way. By being able to see things from a different perspective, you can utilize it to reach the goals you have made for yourself. If you have a history of depression or anxiety, employing a positive mindset can help alleviate some debilitating symptoms of mental disorders.
Letting go of any unhealthy negative thinking processes will allow your mind to build new and more positive processes that will help increase your overall well-being.
Not only will positive thinking help you live a healthier life in general, but it can also help you find success and achieve the goals that you have always wanted to achieve.
Negative people are unable to find as much success as positive people because they set limits for themselves. By employing a positive mindset, you will be able to become the best version of yourself and achieve everything you have ever dreamed of.
If you want to improve your life today, don’t wait a moment longer; buy How to Overcome Negativity now and begin living a healthier and more successful life.
You will be happy you did!