Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
How to Lose Weight Well and How to Lose Belly Fat bundle
How to Lose Weight Well
Obesity has emerged as a real problem today.
With more than two out of three people getting affected by it, the problem is as real as it could get. Everyone is trying to escape from the clutches of obesity but the plan doesn't seem to work.
Obesity is simply not a simple cosmetic problem but a package deal of serious health issues like diabetes, heart problems, and other metabolic disorders.
Some weight initially goes down with these measures, but you are back to square one after a while.
The main reason behind these failures is improper handling of the issue. Most weight loss measures have been merely trying to cut down on calories, whereas the problem has always been elsewhere. It is the wrong food that has been causing obesity.
This audiobook brings to you a tried-and-tested approach to weight loss:
- If you feel that weight loss measures have failed you terribly, then this audiobook is for you.
- This audiobook is for everyone who has tried several ways to lose weight but failed.
- It will tell you the easy ways to lose weight through healthy eating.
- This audiobook is your guide to natural foods and the immense weight loss benefits they bring.
- This audiobook will tell you the ways to lose weight by eating well.
- It will shed light on weight loss psychology and explain the good habits to adopt for weight loss.
- In this audiobook, you'll get to know the easy ways to lose weight by eating healthy.
- It will not tell you to eat less but to eat the natural foods freely.
- You can lose a lot of weight and sustain it easily by making the right food choices, and the plan has been laid out clearly in the audiobook.
How to Lose Belly Fat
How to Lose Belly Fat: A Complete Guide to Losing Weight and Achieving a Flat Belly is your one-stop shop to achieving the body of your dreams!
Take this audiobook step by step and allow it to educate you on why humans have a difficult time losing belly fat and how to combat the cravings and lack of motivation that come with typical weight loss plans.
This comprehensive guild breaks down the components of blasting belly fat into a simple, easy-to-understand fashion.
This audiobook will teach you the best way to eat healthily, get active, and mentally prepare yourself to burn fat and get fit.
Inside you will find:
- An easy-to-follow, comprehensive guide to losing belly fat, getting healthy, and getting fit
- A deep understanding of how to burn belly fat
- The best way to tackle belly fat so that you can have a skinny waist
- A comprehensive guide on what foods to eat to burn fat
More from the same
What listeners say about How to Lose Weight Well & How to Lose Belly FatAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Great information and recipes, but meal plans are
I tried to follow the weekly meal plan for week 1, and found that I simply did not have the time to prepare everything. Being a single person with a full time job and other commitments outside of work, there is no way I have time to prepare the 5 items a day (3 meals + two snacks), especially considering that recipes will always take a little longer the first time. Also doing that would make WAY too much food, and prepping it all ahead of time would only exacerbate that. I've already thrown out some leftovers because it's sat in the fridge too long.
The grocery list is a little bit too fancy for something marketed as an introduction - my butcher just to get into this diet, even it makes 10 meals (which I wouldn't be able to go through by myself before it goes bad). It seems like the author threw his recipes together to achieve good numbers for the macros, without considering the practicality of the meal plan for a single person who isn't some kind of wizard chef with 4 hours a day available just for cooking.
"This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review"
4 people found this helpful
- Amanda C
I liked the information in the book, especially the tips on reducing sugar and cravings.