• How to Analyze People

  • Inside the Mind of a Master Detective. All About His Mindset and How He Thinks. Accompanied by DIY Social-Mastery Experiments. (How to Analyze People Like Sherlock, Book 2)
  • By: Patrick Lightman
  • Narrated by: Brandon Woodall
  • Length: 1 hr and 58 mins
  • Categories: Health & Wellness, Addiction & Recovery
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars (1 rating)

Audible Premium Plus

$14.95 a month

1 audiobook of your choice.
Stream or download thousands of included titles.
$14.95 a month after 30 day trial. Cancel anytime.
Buy for $6.95

Buy for $6.95

Pay using card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Publisher's Summary

A laser-focused mind, an unbeatable eye for details, impeccable sense of logic, rapid deduction skills, never forgetting anything, a cognitive learning machine. 

Yes, this is what the famous master Detective Sherlock Holmes was known for. While being a fictional figure with exceptional capabilities, aspects and nuances of his skills, mind-set, and personality can be found in almost any successful person in business, sports, arts, literature, philosophy, and many more disciplines.

No guide can make you Sherlock. But this audiobook will give you the knowledge and the practical advice to set yourself on the path to mental mastery like Sherlock Holmes. Deep dive into the mind of the master detective, uncover his mind-set, and adapt his toolbox for mental mastery. 

While we did the boring scientific research for you, this audiobook only comprises the condensed findings and, most importantly, tons of practical tips, tricks, and actionable pieces of advice for you to apply in real life. 

  • Lay the foundation for a razor-sharp and powerful mind: While normal people use up to 20 percent of their brain capacity, you’ll will learn how to access the remaining 80 percent.
  • Uncover the secrets of an unbeatable sense for logical connections: Discover the logic behind logical thinking and develop an impeccable sense for logic.
  • How to memorize just anything: Transform yourself into a human computer and never forget anything. A dreamy promise made possible with a smart method.
  • Decipher other people’s true intentions: A step-by-step process how to unlock your deductive superpower...and decipher all events in your life.
  • Becoming a cognitive learning machine: Learn how to think about thinking and make constant improvement and personal development a life habit.

Because theory without practice is worthless, each chapter incorporates our proven DIY OTDR (observe-think-deduct-reflect) experiments to put your knowledge into action. 

This audiobook will finally give you the tools and step-by-step advice you always wanted to achieve mental mastery like Sherlock Holmes.

So, don’t hesitate, and click the "Buy Now" button at the top right of this page. 

©2019 Patrick Lightman (P)2019 Patrick Lightman

What listeners say about How to Analyze People

Average Customer Ratings
Overall
  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    1
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0
Performance
  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    1
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0
Story
  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    1
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0

Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.