- The Beginners Guide to Medicinal Herbs and Healthy, Natural Remedies to Balance Your Mind, Lose Weight and Gain Energy. Use Herbal Antibiotics, Detox the Liver, and Reverse Diabetes
- Narrated by: Pete Stone, Samuel Baker
- Length: 3 hrs and 1 min
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Learn how to unleash the healing powers of herbs and plants!
When most of us see or think about herbs, we don’t think of them as potent cures for different ailments - we just think of the delicious soups and stir fries we can make with them.
However, as well as the amazing tastes they give us, herbs contain potent properties that can provide a huge array of health benefits ranging from cardiovascular to digestive - and much more.
I know, you are wondering:
- What herbs and plants are great for which diseases or conditions?
- How do you prepare herbs for each different disease or condition?
- How do you make sure you stay safe as you start using herbs to cure diseases or conditions?
- How do you go about identifying and collecting the best herbs and plants for a specific condition?
For the answers to these, and other related questions, keep reading...
This audiobook covers the ins and outs of how to unleash the potent properties in different herbs to derive the health benefits hidden inside them.
Here is what to expect:
- Twenty-nine different varieties of herbs and plants and what each one can treat
- How to identify the best herbs to use
- How to identify poisonous herbs you need to avoid
- How to identify herb intoxication
- Steps to take to preserve harvested herbs
- And so much more
Even if you are new to the subject of medical herbs, this audiobook will teach you all you need to know about them, so you can eat them, not only for their nutritional value, but also for their medicinal properties.
Buy this audiobook now to get started!