A completely natural, safe, tried, and tested diet and exercise program to treat and prevent scoliosis!
Second Edition Is Fully Revised and Updated
It provides the basis for Dr. Lau's program. Part one highlights current medical knowledge on scoliosis, part two outlines an in-depth nutritional program, and part three teaches corrective exercises.
In this book you will:
- Uncover the most recent research on the true causes of scoliosis
- Discover how bracing and surgery treat merely the symptoms, not the root cause of scoliosis
- Find out what latest treatment work, what doesn't, and why
- The most common symptoms scoliosis sufferers have
- How a quick scoliosis assessment of a teenager can help with his or her quality of life in later years
- Discover how a lack of proper nutrition creates illness in our bodies and affects the normal growth of the spine
- The only book in the world that treats scoliosis by controlling how scoliosis genes are expressed
- In-depth understanding of how muscles and ligaments work on the common types of scoliosis
- Customize an exercise routine unique to your scoliosis to suit even the busiest schedule
- What are the most effective exercises for scoliosis and what should be avoided at all cost?
- Tips and tricks to modify your posture and body mechanics to decrease scolisosis back pain
- The best sitting, standing, and sleeping postures for scoliosis
- Learn from others with scoliosis in inspirational stories and case studies
With painstaking research and years of practice, Dr. Lau separates fact from fiction. In this book he busts popular myths one by one and explores what approach works.