This refreshing, no-nonsense self-help guide that offers an honest, no-BS, tough-love approach to help you move past limitations in your life.
Are you tired of feeling down in the dumps? If you are, Donovan Ekstrom has the answer. In this straightforward audiobook, he gives you the tools and advice you need to maximize your potential and stop giving a f--k. Too many people in life are paying attention to the wrong s--t, never getting things done and enjoying life like it’s meant to be. If this sounds like you, then you have the right audiobook.
End negative self-talk, stop feeling hurt inside and start thriving rather than surviving. Donovan shows that our mental state and mind-set is what is f--king us up and destroying our relationships with those around us.
In Hardwiring Your Mind, you will easily learn:
- How to easily say “No” when you want to and need to
- How to confidently and effectively ask for what you want
- How to make more money
- Have Self-Discipline and Mental Toughness
- Zen and Meditation Strategies to take your self control to the next level
- Learn about Neuroscience, how you can make your brain work for you and not against you
- How to be confident, stress free, positive and feel vibrant day after day
- How to say good-bye to social anxiety and panic attacks and hello to confidence
- Set realistic goals for yourself
- How to speak up more freely in all your relationships
- How to eliminate feelings of guilt, anxiety, and worry about what others will think
- Build Strong Habits along with time management strategies
- Develop unstoppable willpower and motivation
- And much much more!
Start living the life you were meant to have and stop letting your mind control you. Start listening to Hardwiring Your Mind now.