- How to Find Happiness in Your Life and Increase the Happiness of Your Family and Friends
- Narrated by: David N. Baker
- Length: 32 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Do you have control over the level of happiness you experience in your life? Most people are not very good at determining what will make them happy. It is very common to peruse something you think will bring happiness in your life, only to discover that once you get what you want, you are still unhappy. Award-winning author Dr. Ruth Carr explains the topic of happiness like never before. She informs her listeners about how they can correctly bring genuine happiness into their lives. Dr. Carr considers herself to be an extremely happy person. She created this book with the intention of teaching others how to achieve the same level of happiness in their own lives. In this quick and informative book you will learn how to....
- Make happiness the top priority in your life
- Stop negative thoughts from interfering with your happiness
- Be grateful for the life you live
- Stop giving other people the power to affect your happiness
- Discover what will actually make you happy
Anyone has the ability to increase the happiness they experience in their lives. Do not deny yourself the life you were meant to live. Improve your life today.