Nursing is one of the largest health-care professions, with many options for career advancements and personal fulfillment. We think it's an option people who are in school or thinking about changing careers would consider, and in this book, we lay out some good reasons why.
When the public is surveyed about which profession they respect the most, nursing is always at the top of the list. Nurses are the ones that take care of people’s sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, and husbands and wives in their time of illness and need. Although the ups and downs in the economy have had their effect on the nursing industry, there is still a strong demand for nurses in many areas.
Book content includes:
- Chapter 1 - Top seven reasons to become a nurse
- Chapter 2 - Basic requirements on how to become a nurse
- Chapter 3 - Get accepted to the right nursing school
- Chapter 4 - What subjects at school will help you become a nurse?
- Chapter 5 - Things to consider to become a nurse
- Chapter 6 - Online education to become a nurse
- Chapter 7 - Learn how to become certified nursing assistant
- Chapter 8 - Qualities needed to become a nursing assistant