Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Grow your own vegetables, herbs and fruit anytime, anywhere.
Greenhouse Gardening is the one-stop guide on greenhouse construction, maintenance, and planting schedules. After listening to this audiobook, you will be able to choose the type of greenhouse that best suits your needs, schedule your planting throughout the year, and maintain a healthy garden. Ideally suited for beginners, the audiobook provides a comprehensive overview to start your greenhouse adventure. Inexpensive options and money-saving tips are outlined in each chapter to reduce your costs in building and running your greenhouse.
In detail, this audiobook allows you to:
Get a comprehensive overview of greenhouse gardening and gain the confidence to embark upon your own project.
- Learn what greenhouse gardening is all about.
- Get to know the different types of greenhouses and choose the one that suits your needs.
- Decide if you want to DIY, buy a ready-made kit, or get a used greenhouse.
Set up your own greenhouse and save money by using inexpensive building methods.
- Choose the best type of glazing, flooring, and construction material for your greenhouse.
- Learn how to heat your greenhouse and use ventilation to keep the humidity level just right.
- Learn how to utilize lighting and irrigate your plants for optimal growth.
- Get an overview of the essential equipment you need to keep your garden healthy.
Taste the pleasure of your homegrown food with easy-to-grow herbs, vegetables, and fruit.
- Learn how to schedule your plants for year-round gardening.
- Get an overview of how to grow different herbs, vegetables, and fruits in your greenhouse.
- Integrate hydroponics into your greenhouse.
Identify potential problems with your plants and learn how to overcome them.
- Understand how to maintain your greenhouse and care for your plants.
- Identify pests and diseases in your greenhouse and learn how to combat them.
Take the first step to running your own greenhouse. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy.
What listeners say about Greenhouse GardeningAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Extensive Detail in maximizing Green House production
The book is brief but provides an extensive list of all then information you need to customize your greenhouse microclimate to your needs. It explains how to maximize your plant yield and how to avoid many problems you may have learned the hard way if not for this comprehensive guide. Its good for anyone who is considering greenhouse planting.
1 person found this helpful
- Avid reader
exactly what I was looking for
this book quickly got to the heart of the information I was looking for. I'm new to greenhouse gardening, but not a complete gardening novice, and I felt this book was at my level. not too basic, not too advanced. I'm also glad the author didn't waste time trying to convince why I should do what I'm already clearly interested in doing. the book covers all the topics related to greenhouse gardening that I was looking to get an intro to.
1 person found this helpful