- Transformational Ways to Magnify Success and Harness the Power of Attraction (Instinctive Living Self Development, Book 4)
- Narrated by: Craig W. Hedge
- Series: Instinctive Living Self Development, Book 4
- Length: 1 hr and 31 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
Amplify gratitude | Accelerate the law of attraction | Magnify your success!
Gratitude Amplified: Transformational Ways to Magnify Success and Harness the Power of Attraction will help you understand and align the power of gratitude and the law of attraction in your life.
This audiobook will:
- Introduce you to a powerful energy available immediately to anyone at anytime
- Show you how practicing gratitude can be an easy and powerful spiritual practice done anywhere or anytime
- Identify the challenges to gratitude and show you ways to move through them
- Play with gratitude and provide strategies to magnify it and bring it to life
- Show you how to bring gratitude into your working life and your relationships
- Help you lay and create real, authentic foundations for success
- Reveal ways to find meaningful connections in your life that strengthen the law of attraction
- Focus on helping you develop real goals and habits to change your life
- Show you how being thankful can be a whole new way of life and living
- Provide methods to help you learn how to love your life
- Help you understand how to give and receive, and why it is important to do both
- Highlight the importance of learning to love the life you have right now
- Prove the law of attraction works much more effectively when we are living and being in gratitude
- Show you how creating miracles in your life is an inside job
- Demonstrate how gratitude can improve your attitude toward your health, wealth, happiness, and your perception of prosperity and abundance.
"Making the decision to be grateful in your life is the conscious decision of a creator."
Craig W. Hedge is a professional coach, lifestyle mentor, self-help author, and minimalist, and he lives in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.