Game Plan - Goal Setting and Execution - 225
- Nov 16 2020
- Length: 16 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen in as Mike and Jody discuss how to use the Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E. Plan template for goal-setting and execution.
- What is the G.A.M.E. Plan?
- What do each of the letters stand for?
- How do we download the guide?
- A framework you can use to help improve your ability to execute on your goals.
- G = Goal
- A = Activities
- Actions you are going to take to reach your goal
- M = Metrics
- Measurables - A way to hold yourself accountable
- E = Execution
- Things you use to keep you focused.
- When you run into hard times, what will you look to, in order to move forward.
- The why behind your goal
The G.A.M.E. Plan
Let us know how you are applying this document to your life. firstname.lastname@example.org
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
The GAME Plan - a Catalyst Course
Product Market Fit