Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $8.91
This audio course is aimed to break down the speaking barrier. Through a general broadening of vocabulary at elementary level it develops communication skills in typical situations. It teaches how to ask questions, make requests, pass on information and solve everyday problems, also on a journey abroad.
How will this course help you?
"French - Start Talking" covers 30 topics of everyday conversations and the exercises in each lesson help you remember the words and pronunciation easily. Each lesson contains:
- learning of the words and phrases needed to conduct conversations;
- repeating and consolidating of whole sentences and questions in various situations;
- answering questions and independent formation of sentences and questions while following the teacher's instructions (the recordings of example answers will enable you to check your answers immediately).
What are the advantages of using this course?
- You will learn and master over 900 vital words and expressions.
- More than 400 example sentences will teach you how to use these words and phrases in everyday language.
- All the words and expressions are recorded with translations, which enables easier use of the course and allows a faster mastery and consolidation of the material.
- This is effective learning, easy and available to everyone.
The PDF file contains the full text of the course: words and phrases with translations, sentences and questions to be repeated, exercises with example answers.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about French Start Talking - Conversations pour débutants. 30 Topics at Elementary Level A1-A2Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- H. Nguyen
Worse sound effects ever
Not sure what inspired the creators to put in the sound effects that they did, but it’s awful and distracting. Imagine someone borrowing the default sounds from Windows 95 and using it as transitions every 30 seconds. Now you have this audio book. Sadly, this is the revised and improved version because the sound in the first version was even more horrifying. The sound effects volume is so much louder than the actual audio content that it just takes away from the whole experience. You are unlikely to learn anything from this book except what audio torture is like. They probably use this at Guantanamo to make the inmates behave accordingly.