Four Pillars of Short-Term Rental Investing to Create Financial Freedom with Culin Tate - Episode 213
- Mar 24 2022
- Length: 34 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
I interviewed Culin Tate, a serial entrepreneur, owner, and host of eight Airbnb properties, Airbnb ambassador, short-term rental coach, author of Host Coach, and speaker. We talked about his experiences, he shared his knowledge, tips, and tools. We also talked about why Airbnb investing is the most stable and efficient way to create wealth. Culin Tate is a serial entrepreneur, owner, and host of eight Airbnb properties, Airbnb ambassador, short-term rental coach, author of Host Coach, and speaker. His mission is to share his experience, knowledge of specific tools and software, and the systems he has created to harness the unique opportunity of short-term rental investing so that others can enjoy a life of financial freedom to live their why.
Curtis’s motto is that what you learn today and how you position yourself will determine your future financial well-being 5, 10, 20 years from today. To learn more about how to manage your wealth in a practical way, visit www.practicalwealthadvisors.com
- How Culin started with AirBnB after his first venture into real estate didn’t work out
- Why he believes that AirBnB is the most stable and efficient way to create wealth
- What the four asset classes are
- How to look for profitable properties for short term renting
- What are the tools to use when doing your research and building your forecasting and numbers
- What are the two important traits to have if you’re looking to be a short term investor
- How COVID impacted his investments in travel
- How you can create more value by using technology
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Email Curtis for a free report - email@example.com
- Call his office - 610-622-3121
- Connect with Culin Tate
- Host Coach on Amazon
Special Listener Gift
Schedule a 15-Minute Call with Curtis
Free Ebook Financial Planning Has Failed
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS