Your audiobook is waiting…
Forex - Guide to Trading for Beginners: Collection of Two Books: Book 1 - “Forex”, Book 2 - “Guide to Trading for Beginners”
First audiobook: Forex
This audiobook and its series make up the most complete guide dedicated to the world of Forex and online trading. It a useful audiobook for those who are starting but also very useful to those who have already started but cannot find the solution to losses.
The trader needs a good training in two aspects:
- The technical one, which, in my opinion, counts 20 percent and where it is not difficult to find information and strategies of all kinds.
- The psychological one, 80 percent, where information is lacking, and this audiobook and its series want to fill this lacking area.
All the technical preparation is in fact completely useless without the right psychological preparation.
After listening to this audiobook, you will be able to analyze the trading from the point of view of a professional, you will have acquired the skills to better manage the money dedicated to trading, and if before this listening you opened many operations, after this study, respecting the rules, you will select only the best operations useful for your earnings.
Second audiobook: Guide to Trading for Beginners
This audiobook was designed in such a way as to make listening as simple and clear as possible, without taking anything for granted, since we are talking about a subject that is far from clear and simple.
It is not an audiobook that wastes time talking or digressing on more or less nuanced topics without taking a precise direction.
If you are looking for a concrete and practical approach and a thorough understanding of how important the thinking structure is in the results of trading, this is the audiobook for you!
- To what extent can data and assessments of a technical nature in the markets be valid?
- How come the strategies that are in circulation often have conflicting outcomes and results?
- How do big investors work? What are the real dynamics that move prices in various markets?
Technical analysis is not an exact science, although many people try to find the magic formula that identifies the right trend.