There has been a lot of chatter about what the flexible diet actually is. Is it a real diet, or is it for people looking to lose weight without doing any real work? Can you really eat donuts for breakfast and meet your fitness goals? What’s the catch?
This comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about the wildly popular flexible diet, also known as IIFYM, or If It Fits Your Macros diet. This audiobook is designed to go beyond the average diet guide to give you all the tools from neuroscience, psychology, nutrition, and plain common sense to make your diet plan a success.
You won’t just reach your fitness goals. You’ll change your life.
Here are just some of things you’ll learn in Flexible Dieting IIFYM: The Complete Guide to Eat the Foods You Love, Lose Weight, and Live a Healthier Lifestyle:
- How to lose weight without drastically changing your eating habits
- How to calculate your TDEE and use it to create your very own macro plan
- How to deal with cravings and setbacks and avoid the cycle of restriction and binging that is so common in other diets
- How to make the flexible diet work for you, whether you’re following a vegan, vegetarian, clean eating, or paleo diet
Basically, you’ll learn everything you need to know about what will make your IIFYM plan safe and successful. In no time, you’ll start losing weight and feeling healthier, without the miserable restrictions or impossible limits that come with other mainstream diets.
How is this different from other diet guides on the market? Well, in addition to learning the basics of IIFYM, you’ll also learn:
- How your evolutionary drives sabotaged every other diet plan you tried in the past and how IIFYM is different
- How to enhance your diet with micronutrients
- How to tap into the psychology of dieting and harness your neuroscience for weight loss
- How to write a successful plan and track your progress to reach your fitness goals
- How to make weight loss a permanent part of your life
With so many different fields of science wrapped up in one helpful guide, your flexible diet is sure to be successful. No guilt, no intense cravings, no binging. Just easy, simple weight-loss goals and steady, reliable results.