Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Tim and Finn the Dragon Twins are going to their first day of school, but struggle with being separated and doing different things.
Can they accept that different can be exciting and enjoy their day?
Perfect for early listeners, this children’s audiobook teaches your children:
- It’s okay to be different
- Learning new things is fun
- It doesn’t have to be difficult being separated
- The importance of friendship
Tim and Finn the Dragon Twins: First Day of School is a wonderful bedtime story for all ages that’s told through rhyming verses and colorful illustrations.
This audiobook helps you develop your child’s reading skills in a fun and exciting adventure.
More from the same
- libros audibles en español-la Serie Lee y la Wally Deportes Serie 1-8: Cuentos cortos para niños,libro infantil español,spanish eBook for kids,cuentos ... de Dormir para los Niños ) (Spanish Edition)
- Ernie the Elephant and Martin Learns to Share
- Libros para ninos en español: Leonardo la serie el león [Children's Books in Spanish: Leonardo the Lion Series]