Given his years of hard-earned practical experience as a mixed martial arts fighter, as well as decades spent honing his skills, Eric Wahlin understands hard work and discipline, and the mental and physical grit needed to be a successful professional fighter. Along the way, his study of MMA led him to a place he never expected - a new understanding of God and a deeper relationship with Him that has enhanced and enriched his life.
In Fighting to Find God, Eric shares how you can use the principles of MMA to live a fuller, richer life. In this book, you will discover:
- The seven fight principles you can use to find God and learn who He really is
- An all-knowing coach who can give you personal answers and help you fight smart in any personal or professional battles you may face
- Ways to turn your weaknesses into strengths
- The most powerful weapon against doubt, discouragement, and disappointment
- How to build a relationship with God that leads to happiness, fulfillment, and victory
Life is tough, but with the right tools and God on your side, you can be victorious in the most important fight of your life.
Eric Wahlin, co-owner of Factum MMA, has competed in combat sports most of his life. His wins include 10 black-belt or expert-division jiu-jitsu championships, and he has an undefeated heavy-weight boxing record of 3-0. In MMA, he’s won and defended Utah’s Steelfist light-heavyweight title and has fought in both Bellator and the Ultimate Fighter.