Feng Shui and Decluttering: 2 Manuscripts
- Feng Shui Made Simple and Decluttering Your Life: Includes How to Declutter Your Home, Declutter Your Mind, and How to Feng Shui Your House
- Narrated by: Tiana Hanson
- Length: 3 hrs and 3 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 12-07-18
- Language: English
- Publisher: CAC Publishing LLC
If you’ve ever been interested in the Japanese art of decluttering or the Chinese art of feng shui, this two-audiobook bundle is the perfect marriage of these two ancient practices.
First, we have Decluttering Your Life:
What if I told you that for the cost of this audiobook you could reduce stress, clear your mind, and live a happier life? Well, you can.
If you feel overwhelmed, stressed, and like you constantly have a huge weight on your shoulders, odds are you need to declutter your life.
Decluttering is highly necessary in today’s world, where there are numerous opportunities to distract one’s self and live a life of chaos and stress.
From the things we acquire and accumulate to the things we desire and stress over, it makes up an ocean of unnecessary distractions and clutter in our heads and our lives.
The solution is to declutter, and anyone could tell you that, but what is not always known is how to recognize the point at which you need to start. You also need to know how to do it and what to look for to know if it’s working.
This audiobook has all that and more.
We break it down to a level that almost anyone can apply to their unique circumstances. But the work is yours to do; we can only pave the road, you must do the driving.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside the first audiobook:
- What exactly is clutter?
- How to recognize clutter in your life
- What is mental clutter?
- How physical clutter can cause emotional and psychological clutter
- A step-by-step guide on how to remove all clutter from your life
- And so much more!
Feng Shui Made Simple, the second audiobook in this bundle, is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in feng shui.
The practice of feng shui brings a positive balance of energy to your home and your life.
Sabrina Godwin takes you through all of the basics like:
- An introduction to feng shui
- Yin and yang
- The five elements and what they mean
- The bagua
- Feng shui’ing your bedroom, kitchen, and every other room in your house
Grab your copy today and learn how to naturally attract wealth, improve your relationships and your health, increase creativity and knowledge, and even advance your career!
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and hit the "Buy Now" button to learn how to get started with decluttering and feng shui so you can clean your home, clear your mind, and live a better life.
More from the same
- German Shepherd Training
- Golden Retriever Training: The Ultimate Guide to Training Your Golden Retriever Puppy
- Siberian Husky Training: The Ultimate Guide to Training Your Siberian Husky Puppy: Includes Sit, Stay, Heel, Come, Crate, Leash, Socialization, Potty Training and How to Eliminate Bad Habits