Expert Secrets - Codependency
- The Ultimate Recovery Guide to Cure Being Codependent! Learn How to Analyze People and use CBT to Improve Boundaries, Communication Skills, Self-Control, and Self-Esteem.
- Narrated by: Joseph Thorson
- Length: 1 hr and 25 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $7.90
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Afraid that you are stuck in a codependent relationship? Or you just want to help yourself set up more firm boundaries toward other people?
Signs of codependency are often hidden in plain sight. Are you making lots of sacrifices to make other people happy, but they don’t seem to return the favor? Does your relationship seem kind of one-sided? If this sounds like you, you likely suffer from codependency. But you don't have to be worried! There are lots of ways to even the battlefield and get your life back.
The first step is to understand what codependency means. Experts say it's a behavior pattern in which you find yourself dependent on approval from someone else for your self-worth and identity.
One of the key signs is that your sense of purpose in life wraps around solely one person. You start making extreme sacrifices to satisfy your partner's needs, which becomes your only source of fulfillment.
This audiobook will guide you through:
- Recognizing symptoms of an unhealthy codependent relationship
- Testing yourself to see if you are a codependent person
- Self-evaluation on what may have turned you into a codependent person
- Expert tips on how to turn your life around and become a strong, independent person
- Mechanisms of coping with breaking free from co-dependency
- Building your self-esteem and setting up boundaries
Scroll up and start listening now!