Ep 262 Healing While Black w/Josh Odam
- Nov 27 2020
- Length: 43 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Today we are joined by Josh Odam is the founder and curator of Healing While Black, an online platform devoted to normalizing conversations around mental health for Black queer, trans*, and gender non-conforming people.
On todays episode, we learn about:
- Why Josh started Healing While Black
- How the current state of society affects black people
- How we can work on our healing process despite the systemic racism .
- How crucial rest is to our healing process.
Follow Josh on Instagram @healingwhileblack and Twitter @healingwhileblk
If you want to learn about him and work with him visit his website.
In this episode I am joined by actor Romany Malco He is well known for his roles in 40 Year Old Virgin, Weeds, Think Like a Man and more recently for his work in A Million Little Things and Night School and his brand new movie,Tijuana Jackson- Purpose over prison
- the inner critic and how it plays a role in our life.
- He shared some of his experiences with having to challenge his inner critic
- We ended by talking about some ways you can begin the process of challenging your inner critic.
Join the ShiftingThewayyouthink community. Membership ONLY open 4 times a year. It requires a 3 month commitment . Go to: www.shiftingthewayyouthink.com
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/CelesteTheTherapist
Follow Celeste: Instagram https://www.instagram.com/CelesteTheTherapist/
Leave me a rating for my podcast on apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/celeste-the-therapist/id1406204612
Start your free wellness course to learn how to challenge the different areas in your life https://shiftingthewayyouthink.thinkific.com/courses/wellness-wheel-assessment
Learn how to podcast