Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $15.48
In this English language guide, we take you from the very basics that you require to more complex sentence structuring and comprehension, helping guide you through your English Language GCSE. We look at all the aspects of grammar, creative writing, analysis of texts, sources, storytelling, and much more. Each of the tutorials starts with a very short spelling test designed to keep you thinking about how to spell and to keep you on your toes. The chapters in this series are as follows and are based on the AQA specification:
AQA GCSE English Language exam:
- It's easy, innit? Spelling
- It's easy, innit? Grammar and Punctuation Introduction
- It's easy, innit? Punctuation
- It's easy innit? Grammar
- It's easy innit? Sentences
- Creative Writing - Part 1
- Creative Writing - Part 2
- Creative Writing - Part 3
- English Language Paper 1: Section A - Part 1: Analysing Fictional Texts
- English Language Paper 1: Section A - Part 2 - Structure and Characters
- English Language Paper 1: Section B - Part 1 - Planning Story Writing
- English Language Paper 1: Section B - Part 2 - Telling the Story
- English Language Paper 1: Section B - Part 3 - Storytelling
- English Language Paper 2: Section A - Source Comparison and Statements
- English Language Paper 2: Section A - Persuasive language and Whole Source Comparison
- English Language Paper 2: Section B - Viewpoints
- English Language Paper 2: Section B - Part 2
- Presentation - Nonassessment
- Presentation - Part 2
More from the same
What listeners say about English Language GCSE Study GuideAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- charlotte power
The narrators were truly just aggravating and made me dread my GCSES even more. Thanks.
- R. Jones
If your are doing a English language GCSE, get this book. helped me so much.
2 people found this helpful
I learnt a lot from this course as someone who got B in GCSE English and went on to earn a BA and a MA, both of which have a strong focus on the usage and change of usage of English. I certainly didn't appreciate how much harder GCSE English has become since Michael Gove's reforms. There is a lot in here on sentence structure, writing powerful paragraphs, time management, and delivering effective presentations.
If you CBA to focus on this but your parents want you to do well then crank up the narration speed and hit bookmark at notable moments then you can cut out the faff like the periodic vocab' lessons. Then knuckle down on the bits you identify as of most relevance to your interests and abilities.
1 person found this helpful
- P P-G
Grammatical error 😐
In chapter three (at 05:53), the man was busily emphasising good grammar and punctuation, but then said,
‘There’s a few other things we need to talk about in grammar’
I was SO disappointed 🙁
4 people found this helpful