Learn how to make disasters less of a disaster by being prepared.
The Scout's motto is “Be prepared”. Still, a large group of people don't think it’s a big deal to have a storage, know something about emergency kits, or prepare just in case...until a big hurricane floods the city, or forest fire hits your hometown. Look around you. Disasters can happen everywhere, and they do. So it’s better to have a little bit of a background plan.
Discover some of the following things:
- Why having an emergency plan is crucial
- What an emergency plan consists of and how to get better at creating one
- Setting priorities
- Preparing your emergency preparedness kits
- Considerations you should know in case a disaster strikes
- The emergency mindset and everything there is to it
Don’t be that person who regrets not taking the time to listen to what you need to do and then end up being the victim of some unfortunate circumstance.
What members say
- Anonymous User
I can just hear the scout motto ringing in the back of my mind as I read this book. There are a lot of useful tips about how to get ready just in case something happens.