Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Ever wonder why some people can communicate with ease while others struggle to get the words out?
To be an effective communicator is not a born trait. Far from it! You have to understand the ins and outs of speaking effectively. What you say and do are always being judged by others, but does it really matter? If you struggle to get the words out and feel anxiety, panic, and choked when being in front of an audience, then you have the right book.
Learning to communicate is just as much about listening as it is speaking. Not having communication skills in today’s world is holding you back.
Inside you will learn:
- Common pitfalls in communication with others
- How to not get mad or let your emotions get the best of you when interacting with others
- Business and leadership skills that come in handy at the office
- Q and A on what being a master communicator is like
- Conversation do’s and don’ts
- Avoiding negativity and toxic others
- How to not care what others think of you
- Common words and phrases
- Body language and facial expressions
- How to improve memory and focus
- Being more effective at communicating at work
- And much, much more!
Get this book now, and start living a better life!