Eating Healthy Affirmations
- Positive Daily Affirmations to Help You Develop Healthy Eating Habits Using the Law of Attraction, Self-Hypnosis, Guided Meditation and Sleep Learning
- Narrated by: Rhiannon Angell
- Length: 55 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
The law of attraction is based on the idea that everything in the universe has a "polarity", meaning that everything - from the food you eat, to the people you talk to, to the things you say, to the things you think - contains an either positive or negative kind of energy. Notice that being with people who complain or rant a lot tends to make you feel bad, even though you're not exactly experiencing what they're going through - that's the law of attraction working its magic. When you focus on negative stuff, then more negative stuff will happen to you. On the other hand, when you focus on positive stuff, then more positive stuff will happen to you.
Fortunately, there is a way to manipulate the law of attraction and make it work for you: by changing your beliefs, using the power of positive affirmation. Positive affirmations give you a fresh pair of eyes to see the world and, therefore, give you courage to achieve a lot of things you never knew were possible.
- Affirmation One - Day Dreams Music
- Affirmation Two - Heaven's Gate Music
- Affirmation Three - Voice Only
- Law of Attraction and the Power of Your Own Belief
- How to Use Affirmation Effectively
- Benefits of Positive Affirmation
- The Power of Repeated Words and Thoughts
- Using Positive Affirmations to Change Your Life
What listeners say about Eating Healthy AffirmationsAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ramont Talgo
Whenever I go to sleep I play this and within the first 10-15 minutes I’m usually asleep already. Before I didn’t play this It would take me an hour or so to actually fall asleep into a deep sleep. so it really does help me out when I’m sleeping!