Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Sharpen your pencils and ready your sketchpads. Be ready to capture reality in an immortalized illustration!
Learn everything you need to know about drawing, its elements, and the tools used to create great pieces of art in as fast as half an hour.
This book is for all people who come from all walks of life. It surely is a great listen for anyone - the young and the young at heart, men and women, rich or poor, especially beginners who want to learn the basics and become proficient in the art of drawing. It is also great for those who already have some experience with drawing but still want to cultivate their skills in order to create sketches and artworks like a pro.
You will learn a lot of things, starting from the basic elements of a drawing and the uses of shading and how it can level up any illustration up to the simple steps of how to draw portraits and scenes.< /p>
By the time you finish reading this book, you are going to be able to know the common mistakes that beginner artists commit and learn how you can avoid them. You will also be able to know the importance of knowing your tools well in order to achieve the effects that you are aiming for.
Why You Must Have This Book!
- In this book you will learn how to do proper shading in order to add effects and emotions to the subjects of your drawing.
- This book will teach you the steps of how to draw a human face properly and how to draw the elements of a scene properly
- In this book you will learn how to utilize the different elements of a drawing to your greatest advantage.
- This book will guide you through the different kinds of pencils, paper, and hand grips suited for the kinds of effects you want to incorporate in your drawing.
- This book will teach you the different principles of drawing and how the accurate usage of each principle will help you become an expert in drawing.
What listeners say about Drawing: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Drawing for Beginners in 30 Minutes or Less
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Very very elementary.
Eminently avoidable. It gives a very basic overview which is available in public domain. Explains some terms and then advices to practice, without any instructions. I feel like an idiot by the end of it.