The term heart disease is a very broad term. Problems can arise within the heart muscle, arteries supplying blood to the heart muscle, or the valves within the heart that pump blood in the correct direction. Understanding the differences between each disease of the heart can help with the confusing applications of the term heart disease. There are numerous things you can do to help lessen your risk of developing heart disease. Most people think of coronary heart disease which is the narrowing of the arteries leading to the heart. However, there are many different types of heart disease. Over here in this book, we'll lay out the various different types to allow you to have a better idea and take safety precautions because we believe that prevention is always better than cure.
Audiobook content includes:
- Chapter 1: What is Heart Disease?
- Chapter 2: Understanding Heart Disease
- Chapter 3: Critical Facts About Heart Disease Prevention
- Chapter 4: Heart Disease in Women - Why It's Different From Men
- Chapter 5: Reversing Heart Disease and Cholesterol
- Chapter 6: How to Live With Heart Disease
- Chapter 7: How Risky Is Coronary Heart Disease
- Chapter 8: The 25 Top Heart Healthy Foods Help Fight Heart Disease