Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $20.99
It's tough in the consumer world. The good news? The entire basis for how to best shop, spend, travel, bank - essentially all aspects of being a consumer - is fundamentally changing. The power is now in your hands. Do More, Spend Less is your road map to get off the default path, turn the tables on the banks, airlines, hotels, cell phone companies, and retailers, and win the great game being played for your hard-earned cash. This approach has helped consumers on BradsDeals.com save more than $200 million in the last year alone. The book provides tips, strategies, and real-life examples of things Brad has personally done over the past ten years as a professional bargain hunter, including:
- How to earn five million frequent flyer miles, all on the ground.
- How Brad stayed two weeks in one of the nicest hotels in Europe for free.
- The tips and tricks that moved his credit score from 400 to almost 800.
- The secret discounts that can make new car buying smart.
- Why you should never buy an Apple product from the Apple Store.
- How to get a free (0%) 6-figure line of credit to build your business.
And much more!
What listeners say about Do More, Spend Less
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Willie Dynamite
This book has some many saving tips! This is probably the best book that I’ve read all year.
What would have made Do More, Spend Less better?
Talk more about something other than travel
What could Brad Wilson have done to make this a more enjoyable book for you?
Talk about stuff that helped save you money besides travel.
What didn’t you like about Don Hagen’s performance?
It was boring
What reaction did this book spark in you? Anger, sadness, disappointment?
Any additional comments?
Terrible audio book
1 person found this helpful