Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $8.48
Like the four other best-selling books that fueled the worldwide Monk Who Sold His Ferrari phenomenon, Discover Your Destiny is written as a rich and rewarding fable. Listeners are introduced to Dar Sanderson, a 43-year-old human resources manager who has a good job, a nice home, and a steady income.
Yet despite his apparent success, Dar is deeply unhappy, realizing that what is keeping him from his best life is his good life. A serendipitous encounter with The Monk sets Dar upon an extraordinary six-month odyssey to discover his authentic self and reclaim the life of his dreams.
Along the way Dar learns the seven stages every person must choose to walk if they wish to seek a life of lasting happiness, authentic joy, and personal freedom.
- How to relinquish control and trust in your limitless potential
- How to avoid the crime of self-betrayal and live greatly
- How adopting the "beginner's mind" can lead to higher levels of self-mastery
- How to transform fear into fortune
- How to discover your calling and life's purpose
- How to turn events that test you into events that reward you
- How to awaken your fullest potential as a human being to live your greatest life
A deeply inspiring yet highly practical guide, Discover Your Destiny is a must-listen for all Monk fans as well as those in search of a life of greater happiness, courage and balance.
Please note: This audiobook is in Hindi.