Learn how to recognize and deal with difficult people for good
Are you a difficult person? Are you able to help those who have more issues than the average individual? How do they act? How do difficult people enforce their demands on others? You'll hear more about that in this book, as well as topics such as:
- How pressure from the inside and the outside affect people and turn them into difficult characters to deal with.
- The description of difficult people, and the difference between overt and covert circumstances.
- How to switch your attention to what is right and positive when confronted with a difficult person.
- Examples from real life and different relationships when it comes to difficult people.
- The best tips to deal with difficult individuals, no matter what happens.
- How to cope with difficult bosses, coworkers, family members, and more.
Curious yet? Then don't wait and start listening.
More from the same
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
I liked this book and I recognize some of the difficult people they are talking about. Definitely something to look into for anyone dealing with tough in laws, husbands, or other relationships.