Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
“It is in the moments of decision that our destiny is shaped” - Tony Robbins
Decision Making Made Smarter will uncover your struggles, make you aware of your hidden internal traps, and equip you with most resourceful mental tools to help you make better and effective decisions.
- Understand challenges in decision making and overcome them
- Understand the common struggles people face in decision making and what to do about it
- Understand the four different types of decisions makers and assess where you see yourself
- Conquer your psychological biases and make better decisions
- Understand your hidden mental traps in decision making and how they lead to bad decisions (based on psychological research by decision experts)
- How unconscious associations change our actions and behavior - why the tall, white male finds it easier to become professionally more successful
- Why our autopilot behavior leads to inefficient decisions and how you can use "tripwire" to trigger a better behavior
- Why Zappos pays $4,000 to help employees decide leaving their jobs
- Make optimum use of information to make better choices
- How multi-tracking of different alternatives helps you make better decision
- Why a person is actually less likely to buy if he or she is presented with too many choices - understand the paradox of choice
- Understand “elimination by aspects” model to avoid bad alternatives and narrow it down to the best option.
- Clarify your objective, build relentless focus on what’s important
- Learn how to make your decisions on autopilot - by harnessing the power of basal ganglia, your mind’s hidden powerful tool
- Learn how you can use "ooching" to test your decision instead of just relying on predictions
- How this four-step decision making model can help you make holistic decisions in any situation
Get rid of your hidden traps, improve your decision making skills, and start making smarter decisions.
More from the same
- The Power of Self Discipline: Resist Temptations, Control Impulses, Boost Mental Toughness & Willpower, and Create a Life of Success & Abundance
- Think with Full Brain
- Intelligent Thinking: Overcome Thinking Errors, Learn Advanced Techniques to Think Intelligently, Make Smarter Choices, and Become the Best Version of Yourself
What listeners say about Decision Making Made Smarter
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
maybe more helpful for entrepreneurs
...or for big projects, but not necessarily for everyday little things. The one good thing for that was the section on biases.