Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Our society has come a long way in discussing, debating, and dealing with depression, and yet there are still countless misunderstandings that stand in the way of overcoming depression in our lives. Whether you are staring at depression within or trying to assist those around you, the place to begin is with a clear view of just what depression is.
This book helps you understand depression and shows you how you can overcome the feelings of despair and begin to live a happier life. By listening to this book, you will learn:
- The causes and symptoms of depression
- How to tap into the power of positive thinking
- The function of exercise, nutrition, and sleep in the battle against depression
- Building self-esteem to find your "true self"
- How to handle negative criticism
- How mindfulness leads to happiness
Download your copy of Dealing with Depression now!