Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Dead on Writing is a collection of essays, tips, and instructions by award-winning fiction writer Robert. W. Walker, author of more than forty published novels. It covers the following topics:
- Craft and Execution: Sub-sets dealing with every aspect of the art (and science) of writing. From research, to character, setting, plot, and dialogue. This is where you earn your unofficial PhD in writing.
- Rewriting and Editing: And how to make a good book great.
- Selling the manuscript to agents, editors and publishers in today's unique markets, including online efforts.
- Promoting, marketing and book sales of the finished book.
- Gram's Gramma' issues: Pointing out common grammar mistakes.
- Addendum(b): A collection of miscellaneous and extraneous material too good not to include.
What listeners say about Dead on WritingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Mark Mackey
Dead on Writing review
This was a unique, interesting book overall. Interesting from beginning to end, it paves the way to read more from this writer. I actually considered the information detailed within this book helpful. It was well worth listening to. Likable non-fiction.