- Beginners Guide for Business and Science
- Narrated by: Judy Rounda
- Length: 1 hr and 15 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
The best way to start your data analytics!
Learn more about how to analyze data now! This elaborate guide will take you on a journey to multiple aspects of this skill. There is a trick, a science, to doing it the right way, and some of the most important secrets will be revealed in the chapters ahead of you. You'll learn, among others:
- What the big deal with big data is and what to do with them
- Fundamentals, risks, and strategies to analyze data
- Social network data analysis
- Applications to health care, business, and industrial data
- Tips on analyzing decision trees, regression, and sentiment
- The most important basics each analytical geek wants to know before takes these practices to the next level
More from the same
What listeners say about Data Analytics
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not enough material and too much fluff.
Seemed too much like a high school textbook with all the “after this chapter you should be able to....” and all the subsections.