Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
It is overwhelming to clean your house all at once so divide it into seven sections. It is your prerogative now what section to work in first but endeavor to finish one section a day. To further make the whole task easier, decide the easier sections and difficult sections. For example, I would classify the children's room a difficult section and the dining room as a "breeze" section. Then put easier sections between two difficult sections. By doing so, when you feel inundated by a difficult section, you can look forward to your easy day the next day. By the end of the week, you will have an immaculate and breathable home.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
- It's short and Informative - No Fluff!!
- This audiobook is straightforward and gets to the point
- It has a great concept
- Learn what you need to know fast!
- Don't waste hours reading something yeah, that won't benefit you
- It was specifically written to help and benefit the reader!
- The best compact guide to learn what you need to learn in a short period of time
Check out what you will learn after listening to this audiobook!
- How to de-clutter your life in just a few days
- How to apply the idea of sectioning
- How to maintain and clean your home
- The useful advice you need to know in de-cluttering
What listeners say about DIY 7 Day Household Cleaning And Organizing
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The Stepford Wives’ Club
Patronising, sexist and conservative. Even worse to think that it was written by a woman.