Cut the Crap, Get a Job!
- A New Job Search Process for a New Era
- Narrated by: Dana Manciagli
- Length: 4 hrs and 56 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Cut the Crap, Get a Job! A New Job Search Process for a New Era is a revolutionary job search book that takes an insightful approach to help everyone from college graduates to senior executives make their next career moves in the 21st century.
You'll learn an effective approach to the latest employment practices and brand new, proprietary techniques for career development. In addition, you will get access to free downloadable tools to manage your personal job search.
What is unique and powerful about Cut the Crap, Get a Job?:
- It's simple - it breaks the end-to-end job search into bite-sized pieces, including solutions and homework assignments to coach you through every step.
- It's written from the perspective of a veteran hiring manager with experience in Fortune 500 corporations as well as fast growing start-ups.
- It provides all the technology-based tools you need to go from starting your search to winning the job.
- It challenges tired, old practices and teaches innovative techniques that will show you what it takes to stand out as the best candidate being interviewed.
If you're ready to get serious and make your next career move, don't wait another moment - listen to this book today!
What listeners say about Cut the Crap, Get a Job!Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Straight Talk the Way You Need It
Dana is that friend who you know will always tell you the truth. She is that friend that if she says you look good, you know it's sincere. And you only turn to her when you're willing to hear it straight because you know she'll call you on your B.S.
This was the best career advice book that I picked up in a long time (years). I make excuses, and I'm good at convincing myself that those excuses make sense. This book went beyond your standard advice and onward into challenging the blockers I had in place.
I'm sure lots of people can figure out the job world without Dana. For me, I was lost until I found Dana. Within a few weeks of implementing her advice, I found a job that matched all my requirements and more.
1 person found this helpful
- Amazon Customer
A great job search tool
A great resource tool for those who are serious about securing employment in jobs suited to their attributes.