Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Learn everything you need to know about creating crochet patterns and how to crochet afghans.
This book is for those who want to learn how to crochet. I dedicate this book to all first-time mothers who want to show their love for their children by creating warm and comfortable crocheted projects such as afghans. I also dedicate this book to all crochet enthusiasts: regardless if you are a pro in crochet or a beginner, this book is for you!
You will learn the basics of crochet. This includes the materials you need to start a crochet project, how to properly hold a crochet hook, the seven most basic crochet stitches, and how to make simple and quick crocheted afghan projects.
By the time you finish listening to this book, you are going to be able to appreciate the art of crochet. You will be able to create more crochet projects and eventually be able to explore more crochet patterns or possibly develop your own style or patterns!
Why You Must Have This Book!
- In this book you will learn the history of crochet: where it came from and how it was developed.
- This book will teach you how to choose the best crochet hook to be used based on thread or yarn thickness.
- In this book you will learn the steps of the basic crochet stitches and patterns.
- This book will guide you through the steps of how to make different crochet patterns and how to make simple and quick crochet afghans.
- This book will teach you how you can improve in crocheting.
- In this book you will learn and appreciate the endless possibilities in crocheting.
What listeners say about Crochet Afghans
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I'm a long time crocheter and I thought I would just check this out as it may be nice to listen to the crochet patterns but this book won't even cooperate. I can't get it to go to the proper chapter that I want also not one picture. All crocheter's want and need a picture of what they are doing. Stitches or item. The book doesn't open to one page. Just audio. The audio was all over the place. Poorly done. I thought I was buying a book. I was expecting to turn a page. Waste of my time and my money. Disappointed.
1 person found this helpful
Would like to return this book it does not help me without the pictures. Would not recommend.